Friday, August 21, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2228


Number 2228 is a blend of the energies and vibrations of number 2 appearing tripled, amplifying its influences, and the attributes and qualities of the powerful number 8. Number 2 resonates with faith and trust, diplomacy and charm, relationships and partnerships, mediation and co-operation, intuition and insight, service and duty, sociability and support, receptivity and love, and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 8 brings self-confidence and personal authority, discernment and good judgement, achievement and attaining success, giving and receiving, self-confidence, executive ability, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 2228 is a message from your angels encouraging you to believe that you are worthy of receiving success, abundance and prosperity into your life as it is your Divine birthright. Allow yourself to receive with grace and gratitude and be thankful and appreciative of the rewards and blessings reaped from karmic work well done. 

Angel Number 2228 also encourages you to be open and receptive to new avenues of income or a new line of work or employment. If you have been feeling the urge to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based practice, career and/heart-based service, now would be a great time to take positive action in that direction. Trust that the angels will ensure that things will go smoothly for you, and all that you need will be supplied so that you can successfully serve and fulfil your life purpose and destiny.

Angel Number 2228 also tells you to measure the vibrations you emit as ‘like attracts like’. The vibrations or energies you send out are made up of your conscious and unconscious energies, and you attract into life the situations, experiences and people that have a similar energy or vibrations. The Universe provides a mirror so that you are able to see the reflection of the energies and vibrations you are emitting. Ensure that the energies you project are loving and uplifting as your presence can be a healing force for others.


Number 2228 relates to number 5 (2+2+2+8=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

17 comments:

  1. Awesome !!! Always and forever grateful !!! Stay blessed people !!! Love,peace and Light to all !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that my presence it's a healing force for others ,including my self !!! I feel truly blessed !!! ♡♡♡ GRATEFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful for every reminder!!!♥️πŸŽˆπŸ€Thank you Joanne for creating this amazing platform,you are an Angel and I love you !!!♥️
    I refer to your blog daily for the past couple of years,you have been, are and will continue to be a guiding light to me and many other Indigo souls on this Mother Earth !!!
    Sending blessings,peace,love and light to you and everyone who has awaken to the power of Enlightment !!!♥️♥️♥️ #TogetherAForce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen.πŸ™πŸ§˜‍♀️πŸ™Œ❤
    Grateful for every reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have good days and some bad , on my not so good days I struggle with my faith ... Today at supermarket my groceries came to $ 22.28 cents .I cant Thank you enough Angels Spirit Guide and Universe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessed and grateful. Always. Timely message and on point.
    I felt little grumpy this evening.
    That's not a normality for me,yet it only shows me that I am also a human(beside a spirit), hence I need to balance. Ive had a super busy week,trying to juggle my full time post, running my three pages and planning,shopping and organising the details for a Private event I'm cooking tomorrow afternoon. I feel little nervous and excited obviously. Certainty not complaining, nor excusing my self and how I feel. My message is an acknowledgement of the fact that I am a human and I'm allowed to be tired and grumpy sometimes and that is absolutely fine. 1Rest and nurture SELF as much and as often as that's posible. Because I deserve it. Because my energies are healing force for my self & others. Amen.πŸ™ŒπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am forever grateful for these wonderful messages from our Angels Joanne you have a wonderful gift I hope you know how much you help people I love your work. Loving healing light for you and blessings Veronica xxxπŸ€—πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this website and Joanne's Sacred Scribes! 🌠☀πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right as i was slipping this message appeared, extremely grateful for this insight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. I will be grateful and open to receive.

    ReplyDelete